Coconut Cream Cold Brew
by Beatrice MarkenzonApr 8, 2021
- 1/2 cup Maud's Cold Brew Coffee
- Your choice of honey and/ or vanilla syrup as sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of coconut cream or coconut milk
- Shredded coconut
- Nutella (optional)
Start out by making some fresh cold brew. For a step-by-step guide on how to make your own cold brew from home click here.
Stir your sweetener of choice in with the cold brew and add ice.
- Froth your coconut milk. If using coconut cream, add 1/4 cup of water to thin the cream.
- Top cold brew with frothed coconut cream or milk
- Rim the glass with Nutella, add shredded coconut, and enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from coffeesphere)