DISCOVER HOW WE DO IT:
Certified Fair Trade means we work with coffee-producing countries that:
• Provide safe work conditions
• Protect the environment
• Build sustainable livelihoods
• Empower & uplift communities
Certified Organic practices provide a more sustainable alternative to food production because of:
• The lack of pesticides
• The wide variety of plants
• Enhanced biodiversity
• Better soil quality
• Reduced pollution from fertilizer or pesticide run-off
They have a higher marketplace value, which supports the livelihood of farmers.
Their growing and processing methods create a higher-quality bean with a variety of flavors that can be produced.
LOOK AT WHAT WE DID!
We are proudly …
QAI Certified Organic
Fair Trade Certified
UTZ Certified for Sustainable Farming
GFSI/BRC Certified for Food Safety