User Content Terms & Conditions
We’re thrilled that you’re sharing your photos with us. We love seeing how you style your mugs and glasses of Maud’s Coffee™, Roastmaster Reserve™, World’s Best Half Caff™, Oriente Cuban Coffee Roasters™, and Intelligent Blends™. In fact, we’d really like the opportunity to share your amazing images in our social feed, catalog, email, website and more. Of course, we’ll do our best to give credit where credit is due – we’ll include your handle or byline whenever we can.
Here are some examples of how we may use your image in our marketing channels:
PLEASE READ. By using the hashtag #IntelligentlyBrewed or #MaudsInTheHouse in response to our request, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
- You confirm that you own all right, title and interest to the contents of your post, including any images, videos, and text (“Your Content”), and that Your Content does not infringe any intellectual property rights or violate privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- You give Intelligent Blends, LP, Maud's Coffee & Tea, and its affiliates (collectively, “us” or “we”) permission to repost, share, regram, copy, display, distribute, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, or otherwise use (“Use”) Your Content in our social media feeds on Instagram and Facebook, our website, print, and other marketing channels (“Marketing Channels”), anywhere in the world and for any purpose. This permission does not expire.
- You understand that Your Content may appear in connection with our advertising and promotions, in public view
- We are under no obligation to compensate you (monetarily or otherwise) for our Use of Your Content now or in the future.
- We may remove Your Content from any Marketing Channel for any reason or may just decide not to Use Your Content.
- You release us, and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against all liability relating to your permission and our Use of Your Content.
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that a parent or legal guardian also agrees to above-mentioned terms on your behalf.
Notice to Third Parties: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content featured in the Marketing Channels infringes your copyright, or other intellectual property right, please click here to notify us.