by Beatrice MarkenzonApr 19, 2021
- 1 cup cold Maud's Mochaccino Mocha
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
In a small pot, combine 2 tablespoons of the milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly, until mixture begins to simmer and is well-combined and smooth.
Remove from heat and whish in cold coffee, remaining 2 tablespoons of the milk, and heavy cream (optional).
- Pour over a 16-ounce cup of ice, top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from bakingmischief.com)