Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
by Beatrice MarkenzonSep 16, 2021
- 2 cups of Maud's Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- For the pumpkin foam, whisk together whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Add in pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice and whisk until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Grab a tall glass with filled with ice and cold brew, leaving space for the foam.
- Froth or whisk the pumpkin foam mixture until light and airy.
- Scoop the pumpkin foam on top of the coffee, garnish with pumpkin spice, and enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from cnet.com)