Cold Brew Coffee Pie
by Beatrice MarkenzonFeb 10, 2021
- 1 instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup of Maud's Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon pure coffee extract
- 1 thawed tub of a whipped dessert topping
- 1 prepared chocolate sandwich cookie pie crust
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans for garnish
- Whipped cream (optional)
In a large bowl, whish together the instant pudding dry mix, the cold brew coffee, milk, and coffee extract. Whisk until combined and thickened. Fold in whipped dessert topping.
Pour the mixture in the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Freeze overnight or for 6 hours.
- Before serving, pipe on whipped cream, garnish with dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, and enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from thedomesticrebel.com)
(Photo credit greatgrubdelicioustreats)