Spiced Rum Coffee
by Beatrice MarkenzonJan 5, 2021
- 3/4 heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon malted milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 freshly brewed pod Maud's Jamaican Yum Rum
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Grated nutmeg
In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, malted milk powder, brown sugar, and salt. Beat or whisk until dry ingredients are incorporated and cream forms soft peak.
Combine hot coffee, spiced rum, and simple syrup in a prewarmed mug.
- Dollop whipped cream on top of coffee, garnish with grated nutmeg, and enjoy!
(Photo credit seriouseats.com)