Maple Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
by Beatrice MarkenzonNov 15, 2021
- 1 cup Maud's Organic Spiced Cha-Cha Chai Tea
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
Brew tea pod on strong for a stronger chai flavor.
- While the tea is brewing, heat the milk in a small saucepan over low heat until hot (do not boil).
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla to the tea; stir to combine.
- Remove the milk from the heat and carefully whisk until milk is frothy and foamy.
- Pour the milk into the mug with the tea. Spoon any foam that is left behind in the pan on top of your latte, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
(Recipe adapted from nowcookthis.com)