by Beatrice MarkenzonMar 3, 2022
- 1 cup Maud's Bluberry Fields Forever
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz milk
- In a brewer, brew blueberry coffee hot.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine blueberries, vanilla extract, and brown sugar
- Put in a blend and blend for 2-3 minutes. Set aside mixture to cool.
- In a serving cup, add 2 tbsp of the blueberry mixture, ice, milk, and brewed coffee. Enjoy!
(Recipe and photo adapted from coffeebaecoffeeworld.com)