Earth-Friendly Choices for Earth-Minded Coffee Lovers
Brew Good. Do Good.
At Maud’s we have a passion for exploring the world for high quality, delicious coffees and teas that reflect the cultures, communities and traditions they celebrate.
We also have a passion—and a responsibility—for taking care of it.
Because of this, we’ve created a line of coffee that’s built around core values that include fair trade practices, organic farming and recyclability. After all, if we don’t take care of this amazing planet of ours, who will?
Here’s How We Do It:
1. Certified Fair Trade means we work with coffee-producing countries that:
• Provide safe work conditions
• Protect the environment
• Build sustainable livelihoods
• Empower & uplift communities
2. Certified Organic practices provide a more sustainable alternative to food production because of:
• The lack of pesticides
• The wide variety of plants
• Enhanced biodiversity
• Better soil quality
• Reduced pollution from fertilizer or pesticide run-off
3. Certified Recyclable packaging with #5 polypropylene pods—and cartons made from recycled materials—means less waste. To recycle, simply:
Cool: Allow K-Cup to cool
Peel: Peel off lid. Discard or compost contents
Recycle: Recycle K-Cups wherever #5 plastics are accepted
DISCOVER OUR FAIR-TRADE ORGANIC BLENDS TODAY
(The Earth Will Thank You!)