- 2 x Maud’s Cold Brew Coffee Packs
- 7 cups of cold water, divided
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 6 stars of whole star anise
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hazelnut creamer
- In a large pitcher add in 4 cups cold water and 1 package (2 coffee packs) of cold brew coffee. Add in the spices and let it steep overnight.
- In the morning, remove the coffee packs and strain the cold brew through mesh to remove the spices.
- Pour back into the pitcher and add in 3 cups of cold water.
- Add in ½ cup hazelnut creamer and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Get Maud's Cold Brew Packs to make yourself some Hocus Pocus Punch!