- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coco, powder
- 1 coffee pod of Maud’s Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel, brewed
- whipped cream
- Combine milk, cocoa powder, and caramel sauce in a saucepan, heat until steaming but not boiling, whisking to dissolve sauce.
- Add coffee to the saucepan, frothing with an immersion blender or electric frother.
- Add to mug, then top with whipped cream and caramel sauce
Get Maud's Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel Coffee Pods to make yourself some Siren's Song!